Due to the recent public health order in Regina, SK, all classes will be postponed immediately until further notice.
Everyone’s health and safety is our number one priority and we aim to be proactive. To ensure the safety of our students and instructors we have come up with a plan to provide a safe and supportive learning environment. We ask that all students carefully read the following and to contact their instructor if they have any questions:
- Students must wear a disposable multi layer surgical mask, N95/KN95 mask, 3 layer cloth mask (ex. quilting cotton) or a combination of the above.
- Neck gators, scarves and other face coverings will no longer be allowed.
- There will be contactless temperature checks upon arrival.
- Students must practice social distancing of 3 metres whenever possible.
- Students must use the disinfection stations that have been provided before entering the building, after leaving the building, and when you touch any surface in the building.
- Students are asked to follow the procedure for entering and exiting the building provided by their instructor as it will differ based on the class.
- Students are asked to be cognizant of the surfaces they touch and keep touching to minimum.
- Students are asked not to wear gloves. Instructors will wear gloves when moving equipment.
- Student are encouraged to bring their own water and dish for their dog.
- Only one person per dog is allowed in the building.
- The lounge is closed at this time.
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms we ask that you do not attend any classes:
- aches and pains
- sore throat
- running nose
- lose of sense of taste or smell
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
If you cannot make it to class because you are ill, contact your instructor to notify them of your absence and monitor your symptoms and contact the 811 Healthline if you deem necessary. More info on COVID-19 can be found on the Government of Saskatchewan’s website.